Hello everyone and welcome back to My Blurred World.
I hope you’re all doing well.
I have been kindly nominated by my good friend Holly from the blog ‘Life Of a Blind Girl’ to do the Liebster award. If you are unfamiliar as to what this is then in a nutshell it is basically a post that your fellow bloggers nominate you to do, they provide you with questions they’d like you to answer and then you go ahead and answer them and then nominate other bloggers to answer questions you come up with (I hope that makes sense).
So without further ado lets begin.
- What’s your middle name? I don’t share my real name online therefore unfortunately I cannot answer this question.
- One place you’d like to visit? I want to visit so many places in the world but one place I’d love to go is New York.
- Who is your favourite band/singer? My all time favourite singer is Taylor Swift but I have a number of other favourite singers.
- Favourite TV show? Two of my favourite tv shows are Friends and Coronation Street.
- If you could be a famous person for a day, who would you want to be and why? I love this question! This is very hard but I guess seen as my favourite singer is Taylor Swift I’d love to be her for a day.
- Favourite memory in your life so far? I’m very lucky to have a lot of amazing memories in my life and I will cherish those forever, it’s very hard for me to only pick one but if I had to choose then I guess I would say one of my family holidays as I love spending time with my family.
- What’s your biggest achievement? I am not completely sure what to put as an answer to this question to be honest with you. I never like to brag or anything about what I’ve achieved in life, I’d say that my recent achievement is that I’ve been accepted for a job which I am extremely happy about but maybe in terms of previous achievements then I would count my GCSE grades to be an achievement of mine as I was very proud of the grades I achieved.
- Can you swim? Yes, I had swimming lessons until I was about 10 years old.
- Who is your biggest inspiration? There are a lot of people who inspire me on a daily basis, one of them being Holly (Life of a blind girl who nominated me to write this post). She has become a very good friend of mine and she inspires me so much. I don’t know what I would do without this girl! She’s a very positive person and apporaches life with a great attitude, her blog posts are always amazing and so incredibly inspiring! She deserves so much more recognition for what she does, she’s just an incredibly inspirational young woman.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without? I know this is a bit cheesy and would probably be anyone’s typical answer for this question but I’m going to say it anyway, I definitely couldn’t live without my family.
- If you could travel back in time would you want to? Yes I think I would! I have a massive interest in history therefore I would love to travel back in time.
Well that’s the end of the questions asked by Holly, I loved answering them! Here are the questions I’d like to ask the people I nominate :
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your favourite memory of 2016 so far?
- Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
- If you could travel back to any period in time, which era/period would you travel to?
- Who are your favourite bands/artists?
- Where in the world would you like to travel to?
- What is your favourite social media site?
- What do you do when you feel sad?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What is your biggest achievement?
I nominate :
The Invisible vision project
Books and Beauty
Have fun everyone!
That concludes today’s post, I hope you all enjoyed it.
Thank you all so much for reading and be sure to join me next time in My Blurred World. xox